30.4.10

Friday 30th: Toile In progess

Soo its just past 1 and I just had a chat with Karen about my toile.

Her first reaction was "what happened to your exaggerated sleeves"!?

she did love the fit and the collar though!

During the pattern making process of trying to construct a really well-made tailored garment I think design-wise my jacket has suffered so I decided to come to the computer room, sift through my blog and see my design development.

It is so useful having all the stages I've been through all in one place! without having to carry loads of sheets of paper around.(more environmentally friendly too!)
*definitely think blogging should be a method used for PDPs in the future.


Soo I've just been through my blog. Looking at my old posts and where I'm at now I am actually really disappointed in myself. I have pushed myself technically but I think my design has lacked because of this.

I have a final fitting with my model on Monday so 2 days to bring an essence of ME back into my outfit.

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD...

peace! (scurries off to start drawing style lines on her third toile!! *deep sighh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment