21.4.10

Designer Presentation: Friday 16 April

Presentation Feedback
  • Good presentation.
  • Showed interesting knowledge on the designer – from limited information out there.
  • Liked how presentation flowed - clear distinction from concept to drapery.
  • liked the draping examples.
  • Would like to see the brushstroke design development idea used for 6-piece collection.
  • More successful design method than Photoshop.

From this feedback , especially about my draping design development I really wasnt happy with my jacket toile (shown in the next post) as I felt it had lost that draped look. Given the brief of constructing a tailored piece I have been focusing more on making a very well made tailored garment, but I think my design has been lost from this, so I want to play around with my toile more and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment