16.2.10

Powerpoint Presentation

Knowing that five people would be picked at random to present on the first day back (Friday 12 Feb) I knew I had to start this early as I'm not really a fan of presenting so I wanted to be as prepared as I could be for it.
So I began by selecting information from my secondary research..
Being such a small and quite new (2001) design label it was difficult to find many sources except for their official site and other online stores they sold on i.e. www.net-a-porter.com/,
but it was enough for me to gain an overview of the company, their history and handwriting of their collections.


Starting this early helped in that I could come back to it, ammend  and was a good starting point for my design  research -collecting artefacts, images, fabrics, books, exhibitions, film, music (inspirational material) that I could then later put into my presentation.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment