14.2.10

Personal Development Plan

I initially started up my blog as one of my New Year's resolutions as a means of documenting my looks, inspiration, photography I took etc etc.
(in a nutshell, my life) and of course my degree is a big part of my life at the moment so I posted about my initial thoughts to the new design brief on there.
www.littlegirlbigwardrobe.blogspot.com

I am now creating a new blog solely for the design module (FT2415), as I want to keep the two seperate going for a more professional stance for my PDP.

This will document the thoughts processes I go through throughout the module including SWOT, group crits, mentor tutorials, inspiration,(visits/people etc.) research pages, concept board, colour/fabric board, range plan, reference board and illustration will be presented alongside any other tasks set by teaching staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment